Visitors

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas at the Conyers house!

Getting ready for bed so Santa could come!!

Kason checking out his new toy box from Santa. I think he likes it!

Santa left bones for the boys too!!

Kenley new pink "chucks" and the princess scooter that Santa brought her!


Smiley boy having his cereal and fruit. Can you see those teeth?? His cheeks look so horrible. They are chapped and super red. They are much better than this now though!

Kenley patiently waiting to open presents at our second Christmas (Justin's parents) and Kason playing with his new dump truck. Let me tell you...he knows how to dump all those blocks too!


Kylie (minus her 2 front teeth) and Kenley at our second Christmas (my parent's house). The girls love to play dress up! Those were some super cute outfits (wink, wink)!

I'm pretty sure Kason had more fun playing with/climbing on boxes than he did opening gifts! It's the small things in life, I guess!

No comments: