Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday: Grandma Linda Edition!

Happy birthday, Mom!!! Since today is my mom's birthday, I thought it would be fun to dedicate this 10 on Tuesday to her! I came up with 10 questions about my mom and asked Kenley, who is 4 years old, to answer them. Here's the questions, along with the answers straight out of her mouth!


  1. How old is Grandma? "I don't know....60" (Sorry mom..LOL)
  2. What do you love most about your Grandma? "I love that she gets me presents for my birthday and comes to my birthday party"
  3. What is Grandma's favorite color? "Pink" (I guess everyone has the same favorite color as Kenley)
  4. What does Grandma do better than anyone else? "She plays with me and helps me do flips"
  5. What does Grandma do when she isn't with you? "Well, she rides a motorcycle sometimes. And....she sometimes goes to work when I'm not with her".
  6. What does Grandma let you do that Mommy and Daddy don't? "I get to play with make-up"
  7. What is Grandma's favorite animal? "Teddy Bears"
  8. What is your favorite thing to do at Grandma's house? "Play outside and ride bicycles and jump on the trampoline. Grandma doesn't have a trampoline now"
  9. What does Grandma love the most about you? "She loves my smile and she loves my haircut"
  10. How much do you love your Grandma? "All the way to the moon and stars and back"

No comments: