- Wait...it's February already?!?!?!?!?
- I'm so over this winter weather. I'm ready to warm sunshine and flip flops. Kenley keeps begging me to wear flip flops too. She's definitely my child!
- My running program is going really well. I have enjoyed it WAY more than I expected to. It's nice to be able to get outside for a bit all by myself! I've been running/walking at least 2 miles, 3 days a week.
- Weight Watchers is going pretty well too. I'm down 9.5 pounds now! Although it's not as much as I was hoping for, I'll take it. If I could only force myself to do better on the weekends, I'd be losing faster. I am my own worst enemy!
- Kenley got to pick out Valentine cards for the V-day party at Preschool. I'll give you one guess what she picked! Definitely princesses!
- Everyone in my house is feeling better now....finally! It took a while, but Kason finally has his appetite back and is sleeping well again! Thank God for that!
- Congratulations to Chris and Richelle on the birth of baby Eli! He was born on January 21 and he's a doll! We enjoyed visiting with our friends and Eli on Sunday.
- I won dinner and a movie off the radio station last week! How cool is that? I never win anything. Dinner is to Culver's (which is good, but not exactly healthy) and the movie is for Forum theaters. I don't care...I'll take a free dinner and a movie anytime!
- I'm already starting to think about Kason's first birthday party. I can't believe I am doing that already!
- My shows are on tonight. Biggest Loser and American Idol! Love them!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the way you write..it is fun to read!
Post a Comment