Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. I almost forgot it was Tuesday. Definitely feels like a Monday.
  2. I was up half the night with my baby! Not really sure why, but my guess is teething pain or gas pains. After a dose of Tylenol and gas drops, then a bottle, we finally got to bed around 1am. He better be glad he's so cute!! I've been dragging all day long!
  3. Kenley is loving her new haircut. She likes that it doesn't get as tangled and it doesn't hurt as much when I brush it. I like that too!! I did ask Grandma Sherri to put a few layers in it though, and I know she did that this morning. YAY!!
  4. Guess who's birthday is only 3 weeks away??? That would be mine!! Kenley is excited for my birthday!
  5. Speaking of birthdays....we are starting to plan Mr Kason's birthday party now. We were looking at a catalog last night trying to figure out what theme to make it. I think we might go with Curious George. It's only fitting since Kason is 'our' Curious George.
  6. That boy, Kason, is into EVERYTHING these days. You cannot turn your head for a minute! He's the total opposite of his sister. She was a talker, he is a mover! He's been climbing into the book basket and standing on top of the books to get the remotes off the end table. So not ready for this!!
  7. I think he'll be walking very soon. He's been cruising for a LONG time, but has recently been letting go and taking a step or two to the next toy or piece of furniture. He's been walking around with his push toy for a month now and recently started standing on his own for about 20-30 seconds before he sits down. I give him a month or less, but I'm actually surprised that it's taken him this long to figure it out!
  8. Tim McGraw concert is Thursday night! I can't wait....so excited!! This will be my 3rd time seeing him, but I love him!!
  9. In case you were wondering....Kenley and Justin's picture did NOT win the Kiss-Cam contest. They ended up in fourth place. Thanks for voting though!
  10. Only 10.5 weeks until my first 5K race. I'm working really hard to prepare myself for it. I've been running/walking 2 miles at a time and last night I ran for a whole mile without walking. I know that's nothing for some of you, but it's a huge accomplishment for me!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

A whole mile is a pretty big task! At least you know one person that understands how amazing that must feel to accomplish!! Good luck at the 5k! You'll finish with no problems!!!! :)