- I hate the snow. I'd be ok with only having snow for a couple weeks around Christmas and then not again until the next year. I'm SO over winter already!
- Speaking of the snow....I wish I got snow days like Justin! He hasn't has school for the past 2 days and I've had to drag my butt out of bed and come to work. I should have been a teacher!
- I really can't complain though since I got a day off on Friday! Justin's mom had to go to the doctor out of town, so I took the day off to spend with Kason. We had a wonderful day at home, just the 2 of us (Kenley was at school). I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend!
- We enjoyed a night out on Saturday. We went to El Maguey for dinner with 4 other couples, then to a little bar that a friend owns, and then back to Jason and Allyson's house to hang out. It was tons of fun and a much needed date night for Justin and I.
- Super bowl was fun too. I didn't really watch any of the game because I was chasing around a cute baby boy, but I did get to socialize and catch some of the commercials. I loved the Doritos commercial where the dog took off his shock collar and put it on the guy eating the Doritos. Funny stuff!!
- Get ready for some BIG news....Kenley tried a grilled cheese sandwich and loved it! This is the same girl who hasn't tried anything new for 2 years. Somehow they talked her into trying it at school and she loved it. She's even has a couple of them since! I hope this means that she'll start to try more new foods, but I'm not holding my breath!
- Everyone in my house is finally feeling better, and sleeping! Thank God!! It took a while for Kason to get back on schedule and, actually, he's not really on the same schedule right now. Since he was waking to eat at night after he was sick, I started giving him another bottle during the day. This kid is eating five 8oz bottles and day, plus eating 3 meal of solids/baby food. He's sleeping through the night again and that's all I care about!
- Justin cooked a roast with potatoes and carrots yesterday since he was home all day. It was delicious and I wasn't the only who thought so. Kason ate 2 whole carrots and about a forth of a potato for his dinner, then topped it off with baby food bananas. He was loving the carrots and kept saying "mmmmm"!
- Justin is leaving town on Thursday to go to a football coaching clinic in Kansas City (I think). I'm going to be home alone with the kids from Thursday evening until Saturday when he comes back. I'm not worried about anything other than the morning routine on Friday. I haven't had to do it with 2 kids by myself yet. I hope I make it to work on time that day!
- Busy weekend coming up. We have dance on Saturday morning, then a 1st birthday party for our friend's daughter, Lillian. Sunday is of course Valentine's Day and we have another 1st birthday party for our friend's son, Finn. We don't have any big plans for V-day though. We'll probably just stay in with the kids!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you have a good weekend!! I'm heading to Columbia on March 6th to hang out with Allyson for the MU KU game. Allyson said she was going to call you guys and let you know. So hopefully I'll get to see you soon!!! AND THE KIDS! YEAH!
Post a Comment