Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. My baby boy is now 13 months old! Wow!! I have been getting weekly emails about his development since I was pregnant. The email went from saying 'your baby this week' to 'your toddler this week'. When did that happen?
  2. We had a wonderful memorial weekend! We spent a good portion of the weekend outside....planting flowers, cleaning up around the house, playing, etc. Justin raked the mulch and got new mulch. I got the whole house cleaned and some stuff reorganized which was really nice. The kids both had a night with the grandparents and they both enjoyed that too. Justin and I were able to hang out with Jason & Allyson and Josh & Natalie. It was a much needed break from parenthood...even for just an evening.
  3. My friend, Jessica, is due with her second baby today. As of right now, she has not given birth yet. I'm thinking about you, Jessica! I can't wait to hear the good news and hear what name you chose for your baby boy! I hope everything is quick and painless!
  4. The garage sale stuff is coming along. I still have tons to get through, but it's getting there! I can feel the end in sight! Less than 10 days and I will have my house, and storage, back!
  5. Kenley has been doing great with staying dry at night. I'd say over the last 3 weeks, she's had maybe 4 days where she woke up with a wet pull up. Even when they are wet, it's just barely. We are almost there!!
  6. Kason is my garbage disposal! That kid will eat almost anything you put in front of him. It's not uncommon for him to eat an entire cheeseburger and some fries from McDonalds. Tonight he had about 4 slices of deli turkey, 1 slice of cheese, and almost an entire can on Mandarin oranges. At least I have 1 good eater!
  7. Justin and I have an anniversary coming up soon. 6 years! It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we got married. We will be celebrating this year by watching Kenley in her first dance recital! SO excited!!
  8. Justin's uncle Chris is visiting this week from Georgia! We have only seen him a couple times in the past few years, so it's always nice to catch up. He's getting to know Kenley and he thinks she pretty cool! He said he was amazed by her mature conversation ability. I am scared for her to turn 13.
  9. Busy, busy work at week! BUSY, BUSY WEEK!
  10. Is it the weekend yet? I really need a weekend to recoup from my long weekend!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

Hope you have a great weekend!! And Happy Early Anniversary! 6 years!!! YEAH!