Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Wow! Busy week. My garage sale is on Friday and Saturday. I have been working on pricing stuff and going through closets/storage/etc trying to get everything ready. It's a lot of work. We are going to have a HUGE sale though, so I hope we have lots of traffic and make lots of money!
  2. My basement looks like a tornado hit it. There is stuff everywhere! I have stuff stacked almost to the ceiling! Justin and I will both be SO happy to have all of that stuff gone!
  3. We had a wonderful weekend. Our friends, Travis and Robbin, came down to visit us! It was the first time we met their new little guy, Tate, who is 5 months old. He was the sweetest thing! Kenley and Ali had a great time playing and enjoyed each other all weekend. I don't think I heard any fighting or arguing out of them at all! Thanks for visiting guys! We really missed you all!
  4. I bought a little hard plastic kiddie pool from walmart on Saturday. The kids loved it and thought it was the greatest thing! Even Justin got in with them....trust me, there will be pictures to come!
  5. Justin has 2 football camps this week. He's basically gone most of the day, then gets to come home for a couple hours, then back to camp in the evening. He's gone before 6 and doesn't get home until after 9. It sucks.
  6. I think probably everyone knows that Justin does lawn care in the summer. He used to do it back in college, but gave it up when he graduated. He started up again last year and things are going great. I forget how many he says he's doing, but I think it was close to 20. He was just able to pick up 8 more from another guy who does lawn care but is moving to Iowa! He's a busy guy!
  7. Kason is running now! He just keeps getting faster and faster! You really can't turn your head for a minute!
  8. Kenley had dance pictures last week. She was so excited to wear her costume and make up. She looked SO gorgeous! We're in trouble when she's older!
  9. We are going on a float trip in a few weeks. We've been doing it every year since high school and it's a blast. I'm SO looking forward to a couple days away from reality!
  10. I think we are getting family pictures taken this weekend. I hope it is nice out because we are overdue! I can't wait to have them taken and see how they turn out now that my little guy isn't a baby anymore!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

Thanks for such a sweet comment by the way....Hope you guys have a blast on the float trip! Marisa is having basically an open house, bonfire that weekend or else I told Allyson I was going to try and make it. I will actually be in Columbia next weekend I believe. But I already told Allyson that I'm coming to stay the weekend with them before the summer is over. I will keep you updated!!