Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. I am loving this weather this week. The highs are in the low 80's and perfect! Too bad it's going to get crazy hot again!
  2. Make that 3 molars that Kason has coming in right now. I found another one last week!
  3. Justin and I are buying tickets to go to the Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube concert on July 30th. We saw Snoop back in 2004 and we're excited to see him again!
  4. I can't believe that June is over. Really, how is 2010 half gone?
  5. Along the same lines....Kason is 14 months old today. How is that possible? Before I know it he'll be going to college!
  6. The 4th of July is this weekend. Kenley is super excited to watch the big fireworks. I wonder what Kason will think of them. They don't start until 9:30 pm, so it's past his bedtime. We'll see, I guess!
  7. I am taking Kenley on a Mommy/Daughter date this weekend. We are going to see Toy Story 3. I Netflixed 1 and 2 since she'd never seen them and now she's excited to see the 3rd. I've never been to a 3D movie, at least not that I can think of, so I am excited too!
  8. The float trip was a blast this past weekend. I won't say much about it though because I will make a post about it soon.
  9. Speaking of the float...I now have poison ivy on my ankle.
  10. Over the last few months, I have lost 25 pounds (YAY!!!). I know it's showing now because just today I had 4 people comment on my weight loss. Before today only a few people had said anything about it. I'm glad it's showing now :)

1 comment:

RedHead said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME THAT YOU'VE LOST SO MUCH!!! I bet you're looking smokin hott as always!! Can't wait to see you!! I really wish I could have come on the float trip but next year for sure!! Happy 4th of July! Hope you guys have fun!