Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Sorry I didn't update last week. Things were crazy and I couldn't seem to find the time to get it done!
  2. Happy birthday to my sister, Missy! Knowing that you are turning 27 today makes me feel really old!! I asked Kenley this morning how old she thought you were today and she said 15...lol!
  3. Happy early birthday, Debbie!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow!
  4. In case you were wondering, the garage sale was a huge success! We made over $1300 total!! I made right at $450 and sold a ton of stuff! We had tons of traffic both days, but surprisingly, Friday was the better day even with the neighborhood sale on Saturday. We got a little wet both days too! We had a little notice on Friday when Justin called and said it was pouring cats and dogs where he was. We packed in what we could and covered the rest with tarps. A few things got wet, but it worked pretty well. We ended up throwing a few clothing items into my dryer and had to throw out some books, but not too bad considering the down pour!
  5. After we packed up from the garage sale, the kids went home with my mom for the night. Justin and I went to a retirement party for our friend, Vicki, then went to comedy to celebrate Allyson's birthday! I won't get into all the details, but I will say that Justin and his brother got kicked out of Deja Vu for picking a fight (that they didn't start), so we went back to Shiloh and hung out there for the night. We had a great time! Happy late birthday, Allyson!!
  6. Kason is cutting 2 molars!! I noticed one last week and then noticed the second one last night. That's number 10!
  7. Everyone in my house, with the exception of Kenley, was sick last week with a stomach flu. Kason started throwing up on Monday night and hardly ate anything for 3.5 days. On Thursday Justin and I both started to feel crappy. We skipped dinner that night and went to bed before 9. We hardly ate a thing for a couple days and had moments of feeling better and then not so good again. My mom, step dad, sister, and both of Justin's parents were also sick! I think we're all better now though.....thank God!
  8. Kenley's dance recital was so much fun. She did amazing and we loved every second of watching her. She can't stop talking about all the things she's going to learn in dance in the years to come! She loves to perform for anyone and everyone who will watch!
  9. Float trip this weekend!! So excited I can't hardly wait, however, I am not excited to be in a swimsuit!
  10. Hello summer! Highs in the mid 90's all week with heat indexes over 100. I'll take this weather over the cold and snow any day!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

Have fun on the float trip!!!! Hope Justin doesn't get thrown up on at all this year!! HAHA! Ohh and Kenley's video is absolutely adorable!! Love it!