Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 on Tuesday: 10 (or 50) things I love!

In no particular order!

  1. My husband & kids
  2. My family
  3. Holding a sleeping baby (or toddler or preschooler for that matter)
  4. Jeans fresh out of the dryer
  5. Clean sheets
  6. Hearing Kason say MomEEEEE and DadEEEEE instead of Dada and Momma. It's so cute!
  7. Sleeping in when there is a thunderstorm (I wish I could have this morning)
  8. Chocolate covered strawberries
  9. Being a mommy (most days...lol)
  10. Spending time with old (and new) friends
  11. Losing weight
  12. The smell of a freshly bathed baby
  13. Kenley and Kason making each other laugh
  14. Wine
  15. Long hot showers or baths
  16. Christmas morning
  17. Chapstick
  18. That my mom is one of my best friends
  19. New clothes
  20. Fresh air
  21. Kason's curls
  22. Snuggling Kenley to sleep
  23. That I have wonderful In-laws
  24. DVR
  25. That my stepdad (Dale) makes my mom so happy
  26. Fall weather
  27. Hugs and Kisses
  28. My pets
  29. Beer & pizza
  30. Road trips
  31. That my sister's dream is coming true
  32. Movie nights
  33. A clean house
  34. Sex
  35. 3 day weekends
  36. A fresh haircut
  37. Blogging
  38. Date night
  39. Laughing so hard I cry
  40. Reality TV
  41. A pedicure
  42. Ice cream
  43. A quiet house
  44. Finding a great bargain
  45. Laying in the sun
  46. Flip flops
  47. Fresh garden tomatoes
  48. Candles
  49. A clean car
  50. Brushing my teeth

No comments: