Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Happy birthday, Jason! Happy 31st wedding anniversary to my in laws, Mike and Sherri!
  2. Along those same lines, we enjoyed Jason's birthday party on Saturday night. It was fun to get together with our friends again. Thanks for the party guys!!
  3. This week has been crazy at work. Payroll has been all screwed up, but I think it's fixed now. We shall see when I get to work in the morning!
  4. I am having a Scentsy basket party right now. Have you ever heard of Scentsy? It's a flame less/wick less candle and they smell amazing! If you would like to check it out, or place an order, go HERE! If you place an order on the link in this post, it will be tied to my party. I'm telling you, you have no idea what you are missing!
  5. We had a nice weekend. As you could tell, our trip to the zoo was fun. Both of the kids, and parents, were exhausted by the end of the day though. And in case you were wondering, Kenley is still obsessed with Cuddles!
  6. Justin is going to be gone starting Thursday night through Saturday night for football camp in Tennessee. I can't say that I am happy about this, but I guess he has to go. I have no clue what I am going to do all weekend!
  7. Kenley is going on a field trip at preschool tomorrow. They are going to Bethel Park for a few hours and will have a picnic. She is excited for tomorrow!
  8. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to get my thyroid medication adjusted. I went in for lab work last week and just got the results back today. I'm low again. It's funny how this stuff works.
  9. Justin and I are both very excited for our trip next weekend. It's been a LONG time since we went anywhere for a mini vacation. Next weekend can't come soon enough!
  10. That's about all I have this week! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

No comments: