Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. We had the best time at Beaver Lake last weekend. It was just what we needed! It was a relaxing long weekend with great company. We were missing the kids, but it was still hard to leave! I told Justin that we should start taking a trip there every summer.
  2. Justin learned to wakeboard on Saturday and he did really well. It took him a couple times to get up, but once he got up, we was good to go. He was telling me how hard it was to do, so I chickened out! Maybe next time.....
  3. Having a payroll Monday when coming back from 'vacation' should be illegal!
  4. Speaking of work, it's crazy busy right now. Only a week and a half before the student staff members come back to campus. Lots to do and so little time!
  5. Justin and I are going to see Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube in concert on Friday night. We are excited! We saw Snoop when he was here in 2004 and it was a great concert. Our friend, Derek, is coming up from Tulsa to go too. It should be a good time!
  6. I hope the weekend will bring nice weather. The concert on Friday is outdoor and we have a wedding to go to on Sunday. I'm hoping it doesn't rain for the bride's sake!
  7. I am wrapping up my Scentsy party tomorrow. It was a great party and I sold WAY more than I expected to. The product is great though, so it pretty much sells itself! In fact, I like the product so much that I am going to start selling it myself. If you would be interested in having a 'basket party', just let me know!
  8. Football starts again in just 2 short weeks. I'm going to be a 'football widow' before I know it. Although I hate all of the time it keeps Justin away from us, I love that he loves it. I have a love/hate relationship with it....love going to games & the fall weather, but I hate that is consumes my husband for months. Oh well!
  9. My sister has boxer puppies at her house right now! Her dogs, Mia and Alex, had 8 puppies on July 15. 4 boys and 4 girls. If you know anyone who might be interested in a boxer puppy, let me know. There are still 7 available!
  10. The Boone County Fair is in town right now. I love the fair and so does Kenley! I hope we are going to be able to make it there one of these evenings. In order for that to happen, it needs to stop raining!!!

No comments: