- I dropped my truck off last night to have it repaired. I got a rental to drive until they get it finished, which will be at least 3-4 days. While I was hoping to get something cool to drive, I got an HHR instead. It's not my favorite car by any means, but it's ok and it gets my where I need to be.
- I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but Kason has been having all kinds of trouble lately. He's had massive diarrhea for more than 2 weeks now and I can't seem to make it stop. I even had a stool culture done and everything came back normal. I have no clue what is causing it but I wish it would just go away already!!
- My birthday is 2 weeks away. That also means that registering my BABY girl for kindergarten is only 2 weeks away. I just printed all of the forms. I can't believe it's already time.
- The sun is shining today. I wish I could get outside instead of being stuck at my desk!
- We got our tax refund back yesterday. Too bad it's already gone :( We needed that fence though and it's made our lives much easier since it's been finished!
- Our new house is feeling more and more like home everyday. I still can't believe that we now own our dream house!
- Kenley has "Bieber Fever" so bad. She's been talking about Justin Bieber non stop for the past few weeks. She's even taught Kason to sing "baby, baby, ohhhh". It's so funny!!
- Today is the first day to order from the new Spring/Summer Scentsy catalog. There are some great new items in it!! Check it out on my website or let me know if you want a catalog! I really need to get some parties booked soon, so who wants to host?
- We now have less than 2 weeks until we 'spring forward' and just over 2 weeks until it is officially spring! Yipeee!!
- Happy 5 year's sober anniversary to my sister, Christy! I'm more proud of you than I could ever say!
- BONUS: Kason went pee on his little potty last night!!! OMG, I so hope this is the start of getting him out of diapers!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment