- Spring Break!! It doesn't really feel much like spring break though, considering we had snow last week and weekend and it's only about 40 degrees out. Come on, Mother Nature, give us some warm weather!!
- I took the day off yesterday to spend with the family and I think I am going to do the same on Friday. I wish I got a spring break!!
- Justin did something to his back yesterday. He's in really bad shape. He can hardly walk or stand. He says the only position that doesn't make it hurt is to lay down. I've never seen him in this much pain so I hope it gets better or he lets me take him to the doctor tomorrow!
- I had a VERY nice weekend with my mom and sisters. We took a trip to KC to shop and met up with some family while we were there. It was a great getaway and we all had a great time!
- Remember how I had been talking about Kason being sick for months? Well, maybe not sick, but he had diarrhea for almost 2 full months. FINALLY it seems to have gone away. I took away all diary, except yogurt and that seemed to help. Now the question is: Is he allergic to dairy or was this just a huge coincidence? I don't know but we'll see once I start adding dairy back to his diet!
- I've started playing "words with friends" on my iPhone. It's fun and addicting! I think I have about 8 games going on right now. If you play and want to get a game going, find me....Lucky2bmrsc!
- It just hit me. Kason is turning 2 in exactly 1 month. It's just not possible!!
- I entered Kenley into a photo contest on Facebook last week. The winner will receive a free photo session from the photographer that is hosting the contest. If you haven't already, please head over to HERE and 'like' her photo. You have to first like the photographers page, but you can 'unlike' it later if you want! Thank you for your votes....she's currently in second place!
- I'm still booking Scentsy parties for April! If you would like to host and earn FREE products let me know! It's easy and there is no "selling" involved!
- I'm having a huge garage sale on April 8-9. There will be tons of housewares, women's clothing, and lots of baby stuff and baby/kids clothing. If you are looking for anything in particular, let me know! Chances are we might have it!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment