Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!! Bittersweet since I am registering my baby for kindergarten!
  2. I'm looking forward to a night out with friends on Saturday to celebrate! We're going to go out to dinner and then hang out downtown. I'm excited!!
  3. And speaking of birthday's: Happy birthday to my friend, Kate (today), and Grandma Joanna (Friday).
  4. It stayed light out until 7:45 tonight. That is awesome!! So happy about the extra daylight now!
  5. Kenley got to be in a parade last Saturday and she has not stopped talking about it. She had SO much fun! My mom said she walked for 2.5 miles and never once complained. She was, however, complaining on Sunday that her stomach hurt when she coughed. I had to explain that it was her stomach muscles that were sore from all of that walking she did!
  6. Next weekend I am taking a trip to Kansas City with my mom and my sisters. We are going to a place called "Old Time Pottery". It's like a huge Hobby Lobby and they are having a huge sale. I'm excited for the time with my mom and sisters more than anything. No kids allowed!
  7. The kids rooms are completely put together now! Yay!! Now if I could just get the rest of the house completely put together that would be wonderful!
  8. Did I tell you guys that I got a new washer and dryer? I can't remember if I did, but let me tell you that I AM IN LOVE! OMG, I had no idea what I was missing out on. These things wash and dry a load of laundry faster than my old washer would wash a load.
  9. Think good thoughts for Justin tomorrow. He's got something big going on and could use your thoughts. More on this soon, I hope!
  10. Spring is almost here and the temperatures are starting to show it. It is supposed to be in the 60 and 70's for at least the next 10 days. I hope it stays like that everyday now!

No comments: