Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 on Tuesday!

  1. You know you are a grown up when you are SO EXCITED about just having bought a new washer and dryer! That's right, I have a new set coming on Thursday and I could not be more excited about it!
  2. I took the kids to Bonkers on Sunday afternoon with my mom, sister and my nieces. Can I just tell you how much fun we had? It was a blast! I was sweating so much from having to follow Kason all the way through the big area because he didn't want much to do with the 'baby area'.
  3. 8 days until my birthday!
  4. Happy early birthday to my dad who's birthday is on Friday. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this though!
  5. Another happy early birthday to my friend, Kim, who turns 30 tomorrow! We were able to go out with Kim and lots of other friends on Saturday night to celebrate. I hope your 30's are fantastic!
  6. The house is finally starting to come together now. More and more gets done everyday to make me feel like I'm 'getting there'. I hope to take some pictures this weekend and get them posted because lots of people have been asking for them!
  7. I'm super jealous that my BFF, Allyson, is in Cancun right now. I hope you are having fun and I hope you have drank some fruity frozen drinks for me!
  8. Kason turns 2 in seven weeks. How is that possible?
  9. Real World Las Vegas starts tomorrow night and I am excited for it! I'm a reality TV junkie and I will happily admit it!
  10. I'm off here to go soak in a hot bath with a glass of wine. Have I said how much I love my new bathtub?

No comments: