Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 on Tuesday!



  1. Kenley's first t-ball game is tonight. Due to the fact that she has only had one practice, and most others have only had 2-3 practices, it should be pretty entertaining! I can't wait! I hope she has fun!


  2. Kason's birthday party was a success! He had a great time and got a bunch of great gifts. Thank you to everyone who came!


  3. I think I have written about it on here that I have been having some gallbladder trouble. I had bloodwork last week and an ultrasound yesterday. Today the nurse called to say that I have gallstones. I'm going in for a CT Scan Thursday morning and will then likely schedule a surgical consult. I know that this surgery isn't a big deal, but I'm a little nervous. I've never had surgery and have only been in the hospital 2 times when I gave birth to my kids!


  4. I'm hoping that by having my gallbladder removed that it will relieve all of my symptoms. I've been miserable with heartburn/indigestion for months and I seem to always have stomach issues. I need a break from it because it's making me really moody and I know my husband and kids are getting tired of it!


  5. We had a nice visit from our friends in KC this weekend. It was great to see you Robbin, Travis, Ali and Tate!


  6. Kenley got to spend the weekend with my mom at the lake for the "Magic Dragon" car show. She had a great time and said it was the best weekend ever! She loved it and had fun spending time with her cousins that she doesn't see often.


  7. Mother's Day is coming up this weekend. It's too bad that my husband will have to mow most of the day on Sunday. I know he's doing it us though, so it's ok. Thanks for working so hard to support your family, Justin!


  8. Can you believe it's May already? I cannot.


  9. I watched bits and pieces of the royal wedding last week and all I can say is "wow". I cannot believe how huge of an event that was. Don't even get me started on the hats either....all I can say about those is "WTF"!


  10. Osama Bin Laden is dead. It feels a little strange to be happy about the death of someone else, but I am. I know this is in no way the end of the war on terrorism, but I think it's a start. Great job, Obama!


No comments: