Visitors

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kason's 2nd Birthday Party



Since Kason is totally into Thomas the Train, it was only fitting to have a Thomas birthday party. This cake was made by our friend, Tammy, and let me tell you that it tasted as good as it looks! The chocolate cupcakes were super yummy as well!



Kason did not know what to think about everyone singing to him. He just kept looking around with with strange look on his face. He did blow out the candle though and thought that part was really fun!


Then he started to chow down on a chocolate cupcake, but he insisted on eating it with a fork! Silly guy! He ended up eating 2 whole cupcakes and had another one after dinner that evening! I think he liked them as much as I did!


When you ask him how old he is, he responds by holding up both fingers and says "I two". So cute! He did it for everyone at his party as he was opening gifts. When everyone started laughing about it, he kept doing it. He's a clown sometimes!


Opening some toys. He loved everything that he got!



Uncle Josh got him some adorable "boat shoes".


One of Kenley after the party. She got a little jealous of the gifts and attention that Kason was getting, but she got over it pretty quickly. It's hard to understand when you are 5!



After everyone left I started to go through the new stuff and clean up. I had a pile of tissue paper on the floor and Tito decided to lay right in the middle of it for a nap. I thought it was so funny so I had to snap a picture!



No comments: