Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 on Tuesday!



  1. I am really dragging today because a cute little boy decided to wake up before 5am today. He wasn't cranky or anything, he was just up and ready to go!


  2. Kenley has t-ball pictures and a game tonight. I'll be packing the kids a picnic dinner since we'll leave the house a little after 5 and won't be back home until after 8.


  3. I'm scheduled to have my gallbladder removed on June 1. It's a laparoscopic procedure, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm a little nervous, though, because I have never had surgery before.


  4. It rained all last weekend which was nice because my husband got to spend some time at home. It's bittersweet though because now he has to spend the evenings mowing to catch up. I'll be glad when gets out of school and can do the mowing during the week!


  5. Justin got new tires on his truck today. They cost almost $800!!! I know it's a lot of money, but he really needed them. The old tires were REALLY bald!


  6. Last Friday night Justin and I went to the RB prom. It was fun! He had to supervise and I went along because I thought it would be fun. We went to dinner and then headed to prom. Most of the girls looked great and there were also some 'interesting' ones, to say the least.


  7. All of the students are gone off campus now! YIPPEE!! It makes it way faster to get to work and much easier to get around campus!


  8. I went for a long walk last night with the dogs and I can hardly walk today. My legs and butt are really feeling it!


  9. Justin is working graduation this weekend and I am planning to have a girls movie night with Kenley. I just Netflix'd High School Musical because I know she's never seen it and she'll love it!


  10. My momma is leaving for a 10 day vacation on Saturday. She'll be spending 10 days HERE. Lucky girl! This place looks amazing! I hope you guys have a wonderful vacation, Momma!


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Aren't those early mornings the best....? Just kidding :)