Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 on Tuesday!



  1. What a beautiful day. It's over 90 degrees and it's just lovely. I only wish I could be outside today instead of chained to my desk!


  2. I think we are supposed to have nice weather for a while. I sure hope that it stays nice and we don't have anymore 50 degree days until the fall. I'm loving the sunshine and it's been great for my attitude!


  3. Kenley has another t-ball game tonight. She really liking it so far and she's actually pretty good at hitting the ball. It's so cute to watch!


  4. I had the best Mother's Day this year. The kids and Justin got me two pairs of shoes that I wanted. I love them!! I got to spend several hours with my mom and watched the kids play in the water, then I got some quiet time at home while Kason napped and Kenley was still at my moms house. We went to Justin's parents for a yummy dinner and the day was just wonderful all around.


  5. I'm going to prom on Friday night. Seriously! Justin has to work a few events at the end of the school year and I decided that I would go with him this year. Of course I will not be wearing a prom dress, but it will be fun to get dressed up and go to a prom again!


  6. I got my hair cut and colored last night. It's blonder and about 5 inches shorter! Love it! I totally needed a change.


  7. So, I have a follow up appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning. The CT Scan that I had last week didn't show anything in my gallbladder, but it did show a spot on my liver. It will be interesting to hear what he wants to do from here. Who knows....to be continued, I guess!


  8. Since I was able to spend some time outside this weekend, I actually have a tan! I love it!


  9. Anyone want to host a Scentsy basket party? I'm offering $25 in FREE product to anyone who books a party in May. I'm also offering a $25 credit to anyone who refers someone to me and they book a party! Come on people!!!


  10. I'm having a hard time with 10 things this week, so I'll end with that!

No comments: