Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. It's only Tuesday....it REALLY should be Friday!

2. Some family and friends are throwing a baby shower for me (& Kason) on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. It's always fun to get together with all my friends and family.

3. Kason hasn't stopped moving all day today. He's normally pretty active, but today takes the cake. My belly has been jumping all around today. It's funny to watch it move.

4. The nursery is coming together! I got the curtains pressed and hung up over the weekend, so it looks more complete now. I'll be posted the completed nursery pictures in the next few weeks.

5. Kenley's room is coming together as well. If you remember, we moved her from the nursery to what used to be the playroom. We painted and bought new furniture and bedding for her big girl room. She moved into the room is December, but it's been a work in progress since then. We finally got the finishing touches for the walls and the only thing left is to find new curtains. Pictures will be coming soon for her room too!

6. We went through a rough patch with Kenley's sleeping habits. She was waking up every night to kick Max (the cat) off her bed. It was really hard on me to keep getting up several times a night and she was waking up really cranky. We finally decided to close her bedroom door after she fell asleep to keep Max off the bed, and it's worked great! She hasn't woke up in the middle of the night since then. Thank goodness, for both of us!

7. Speaking of Kenley's sleeping habits.....naps are pretty much a thing of the past now :( We were having issues with her not falling asleep until much too late on the days that she took a nap. Plus, nap time was a huge fiasco anyway. We're pretty much not forcing naps anymore, but she does have to have quiet time. This means laying in her bed watching a movie or cartoons, usually. She does still takes short naps at school most days though.

8. I'm going to be 31 weeks on Friday. I can't believe it! It really seems like this pregnancy has flown by so far. I know I keep saying that, but it's the truth....only 66 days to go!

9. We have a couple of birthday coming up soon! Our good friend Kim's birthday is on March 9th, our friend Todd's birthday is on March 10th, my dad's birthday is on March 11th, MY birthday on March 16th, and Justin's grandma Joanna's birthday on March 18th. March is a busy birthday month!

10. Today is my one year anniversary here in Residential Life! I've been with the University for over 2 years, but just one in my current job (which I love)! I came in this morning to Panera bagels on my desk....I LOVE Panera bagels. Thanks, Louise!

No comments: