Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. 59 days to go!

2. Thank you so much to everyone who helped with the baby shower on Saturday. It was really lovely and we got so much great stuff. More to come on this, in a different post!

3. I'm pretty sure Kason is trying to jump out of my belly today. This kid is so active, he never stops moving, but today is out of control. I can tell he's getting bigger and bigger because his kicks are getting stronger by the day!

4. I had my 32 week appointment today. Everything looks great and Kason had a healthy heartbeat 144. I gained a couple pounds, so a total of 13.5 so far. Not too bad.

5. Dr Womack said that I'm measuring a little big. She predicts that if I make it all the way to 40 weeks, I'll have over an eight pound baby. YIKES! That's more than a pound heavier than Kenley was. I guess she was born 2 weeks early though, so she might have weighed 8 pounds too.

6. Poor Kenley. She's been so sick. It started on Thursday is a bad cough. The cough kept getting worse and worse and she started a low fever over the weekend. By Monday she was in pretty bad shape, so we took a trip to see Dr. Paula. It's a sinus infection. I went ahead and took her to her Grandma Sherri's today and she just wasn't feeling any better. She threw up several times today, including once in the car on the way home. All over 'nannie' (her blanket), herself, and her carseat. We got all cleaned up as soon as we got home and she's been laying in bed all night. Poor thing....Daddy will be staying home with her tomorrow to make sure she's feeling MUCH better.

7. This is Tito, our youngest dog. I never get good pictures of the dogs anymore, but I was happy with this one!

8. This is how I found Kenley one night before I went to bed. I always check on her and make sure she's covered up before I close her door and go to bed myself. It was too funny! She's has this thing lately with not wanting to sleep in her pajama pants, so we take them off when she's getting in bed.

9. This is all for today!

No comments: