2. Yes, Kenley's nose is ok today and I am still laughing about the whole ordeal. I actually thought it was pretty funny from the beginning, but I was freaking out a little as well. That's one expensive rock....that's all I'm sayin!
3. Kenley is feeling better all around now. She was very sick last week, even throwing up, at Grandma's house and in the car, but is on the mend. She weighed 35 pounds and was 39 inches tall when we were at the appt. She's getting so big!
4. Since I didn't get to have a proper birthday post...we went to dinner last night at Shakespeare's Pizza. It's one of my favorite places and everyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE pizza! We were joined by my parents, Justin's parents, my sister and niece, and Justin's brother and grandma. We all had a great time and Kenley took her rock to show off!
5. Pictures from my birthday...Kenley helping ice the cake!

6. Kenley and Kylie....silly as always!

7. Mommy and Kenley just after blowing out the birthday candles!

8. We had another scare last week when Missy (my sister) went into preterm labor. Thankfully they were able to stop her contractions so that Miss Olivia can stay put for several more weeks.
9. I feel like I'm running out of room in my belly these days. I'm not sure how Kason is going to fit in there for another 5-7 weeks! I remember feeling the same way when I was pregnant with Kenley though....I guess it's just something that happens!
10. 52 days or less (but who's counting, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment