Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. This had got to be the slowest day in the history of the Earth!

2. I'd much rather be home with my great husband and Kenley, than sitting here at my desk :)

3. Justin is on Spring Break this week and it really sucks that I have to get up and go to work while he's at home. I guess I'll have those days soon, but it will be no 'break'. I'll be taking care of a newborn!

4. Rain, rain go away...what a crappy day. It's been raining all day long and our backyard is a swamp!

5. Kenley got a new fish over the weekend. Her old Beta, Sagwa, died on my birthday. Sagwa was a red fish....this one is blue with a red tail and she named him Blueberry. Hey, it beat the hell out of Sagwa!!

6. We had a nice weekend, although we didn't do much. Just kind of sat around and did some stuff at the house.

7. Justin is starting up his lawn care business again, so we went out and purchased all of his equipment. I about had a heart attack when the cashier said the total. That stuff is expensive, but I know it's a one time investment and it will pay off as soon as he gets going.

8. We sold my car. Goodbye Galant...You've been a good car, but I'm glad you are gone. We are currently hunting for a truck for Justin to drive for his business and to and from work. I needed more room, which is the main reason we sold my car, and I'm now driving the truck. It's been hard to find a decent truck with our fairly small cash budget. We don't want/need another car payment though! In a couple of years Justin is will go back to driving the truck and I'll finally get my new (or new to me) SUV!

9. Spring is finally here! The grass is getting green and the temps are getting warmer! I'm so glad because I hate the Winter!

10. 45 days to go. Man, it's getting close and I'm really starting to freak out now :)

No comments: