Visitors

Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm a slacker!

Last week I was totally busy trying to prepare everything for the wedding. This week I have been crazy busy at work and Justin has been taking the laptop to school to use for his workouts, so I haven't had it until he gets home. It's normally about the time I'm getting the kids in bed and then I just don't have the time to update. I don't think I'll have much time next week either because I have another busy week at work!! I'm finally moving into my new office!!! It's been a long 2 year renovation and the new offices are finally done! I'll be packing up my entire office on Monday and Tuesday, then moving on Wednesday and Thursday. I won't even have my work computer for a day or two during that time! I'm so excited to get my own office again and it makes it even better that it's NEW!!! I'll definitely be posting picture once I get settled in! I will also be posting a few pictures of the wedding from last weekend soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: