1. December 1st already??? Christmas is only 24 days away!
2. Speaking of Christmas....we got the house decorated over the weekend. Christmas tree is up, lights are up outside, wreath on the door. The only thing missing is presents under the tree! I really need to get going!!
3. If you saw my post about Kason's 7 month birthday, you'd see that he is now crawling. It's going to be a real chore to keep him away from that beautiful Christmas tree this year!
4. I have had a sick household lately. Kenley went for her 4 year check-up and ended up on antibiotics, then less than a week later Kason is very sick with croup. He got a steroid shot and is feeling better. On top of that, I was feeling like crap all weekend long. Runny nose, sore throat, congestion. Luckily I am feeling better now too. I hope we all stay that way!
5. Happy birthday, Christina!! Hope you have a wonderful day today!!
6. We had family pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I got them back last week. I'm in love with them. I'll post some of them later this week!
7. Justin's birthday is in a couple weeks, on December 19th. We are going to the casino that night! It's been a long time since I have been and get this....Justin has NEVER been to a casino! I can't wait, we are so excited!!
8. Kason has started to eat a lot of different things now. He's going to be (is) picky just like his big sissy. He won't eat any green veggies, but he loves the orange ones. He has a select few fruits that he'll eat too! He's picky about the puffs, he only likes that banana ones, but he's warming up to the apple flavor too. I hope he's not as bad as Kenley, but who knows.
9. My mom and pops finally got moved into and settled in their new house! I'm so happy they have a new house and it closer to Columbia, in Ashland! Looking forward to many family gathering and visits, mom! Congratulations on your lovely new home!!
10. I love snuggling my girl! She's such a sweetheart when she wants to be. She really can turn from a sweetheart to the devil in .5 seconds....lol!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment