Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

10 on Tuesday

This week I am answering questions on a Christmas survey. There are more than 10 questions!!

1. Wrapping paper or holiday gift bags? Mostly paper, maybe a few bags for gifts that are hard to wrap.

2. Real tree or fake? Real (mostly because that's what Justin likes)

3. Do you like eggnog? I love it!!

4. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle. We lived in the country so there wasn't much to do. The bike's gave us hours of entertainment!

5. Hardest person to buy for? Definitely my in-laws

6. Easiest person to buy for? My kids...I only wish I had more $$ to spend on them and more space for the stuff they get!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

9. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street

10. When do you start shopping for Christmas gifts? Not as early as I should

11. White lights or colored lights on your tree? White

12. Do you decorate the outside of your house? Justin does red lights outside

13. Favorite things to eat on Christmas? I can't pick just one thing. I love it all!!

14. Open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Morning

15. Angel or star tree topper? Star

16. Travel or stay at home? We stay home, but go to several Christmas celebrations

17. Favorite Christmas tradition? Omelets on Christmas morning (or whenever we celebrate Christmas with my mom). Our newest tradition is to visit The Magic Tree every Christmas now. That thing is amazing!!

No comments: