Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. No 10 on Tuesday last week. I was crazy busy at work and at home, so I didn't have the time to update!

2. Christmas shopping is almost done. I have a few small things left to buy and about 10 hours worth of wrapping to do! The tree looks funny because their isn't one present under it yet!

3. Allyson, I want you to know that I am thinking about you, your mom, and your brother today. It's doesn't seem like it's been 2 years since your Dad passed away. You know we love you and we loved your Dad too!

4. Christmas is 10 days away.....10 DAYS!!!

5. I finally got my Christmas cards in the mail today. I've been trying to get them out for a while, but I just couldn't seem to find the time. YAY!!

6. I'm so excited for Christmas morning. Kenley will going to be super excited to see her princess scooter and princess helmet! Kason is getting a much needed toy box from Santa, although I have a feeling he will be less thrilled about his gift!

7. Congratulations to Jeanette (work friend), Matt, and Nils! Baby Henrik made his way into this world on December 10th. So happy for you guys!! I can't wait to meet the little guy...I just have to figure out when to get by!

8. Kason is all over the place now! Not only did he learn to crawl, but now he's pulling up to stand too! He is all over the house and standing every time we turn around. I'm actually shocked that he has never once tried to get the Christmas tree though!

9. Kason has been sick for the last 3 weeks, but is finally getting better. First it was croup, then a sinus infection. We are now on day 9 of antibiotics and he's starting to feel better. Thank goodness!!

10. Another note about Kason....he's been gaining weight like crazy! At his 6 month check-up on October 30th he weighed 16lbs, 3oz. On November 23rd, first sick visit, he weighed 17lbs, 1oz. Then, on December 7th, second sick visit, he weighed a whopping 18lbs, 8oz!!! He gained 2lbs, 5oz in just 5 weeks! You'd never know that he was such a little guy in the beginning and that he was putting on weight so slowly that I had to take him in for weight checks to make sure he was gaining! Healthy boy!!

No comments: