Happy 8 month birthday, Kason (yesterday)!!
How is my baby 8 months old already?? I got to thinking about it and that means that it's only 4 months until he is 1 year old!! Doesn't seem possible! These pictures were taken last night. He was ready for bed in his new warm pj's. I sat down to give him a bottle and medicine (he's sick) and once we got back to his room, he threw up all over me! This is the 3rd time now. Once on Sunday, once Monday night (same scenario), once on Justin yesterday, and then on my again last night. Ugh, I just wish he would get better and stay that way! He went to the doctor yesterday and weighs 19 pounds even!!! It's hard to believe that this is the same baby who had to go in for weight checks for the first couple months because he was so small and not gaining as quickly as they wanted!
Playing with the truck and blocks that he got for Christmas. He loves to bang things, so this was a perfect gift. Oh yeah, he's standing now...on his own. He'll crawl over to things and pull himself up like a pro. He lets go every now and then too. He's gotten pretty well at 'cruisin' too, which means that he'll walk back and forth between things as he's holding on. This morning Justin went to get him up and he was standing in his crib. I've been wondering how long it would take him to figure our that he can stand in there. It won't be long and my baby will be walking! I'm guessing before he's 10 months old!
1 comment:
Good lord- He's so cute! Happy New Years! Have fun at Sally's and tell everyone HI for me!
Post a Comment