Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We had a wonderful Christmas! Pictures and a post about it to come...I promise!!

2. Kenley was sick last week. She went to the doctor on Wednesday and got an antibiotic. She's feeling better now, but it was a rough couple days. Now Kason has it. I see a doctor visit in his near future :(

3. I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already! We had 4 Christmas celebrations to go to and had a great time at each one! We took down the tree on Saturday because we had to make room for all the new stuff. We really need a bigger house!

4. I totally forgot a post about Justin's birthday...sorry, honey! Justin had a great birthday though. I might get some pictures up, but who knows!

5. 2009 is almost over! I can't believe how fast the years pass now! As a kid they seem to take F.O.R.E.V.E.R., but the older we get the faster they go. It's amazing really!

6. We have New Years plans this year. My mom is keeping the kids and we are going to a party at our friend, Sally's house. Should be fun! I'm really looking forward to it!!

7. Snow! It's snowing again! I loved waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the snow! I'm ready for it to be gone now though!

8. Christmas and Kenley's birthday have really opened my eyes to how much we need a bigger house! We don't have near the room we need for all of the stuff we have!

9. After working tomorrow, I have a 4 day weekend...YAY!!!

10. Kason is 8 months old today!!!

No comments: