Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. Congratulations to Kyle and Angie who are expecting another baby in October! We are happy for you guys!
  2. I'm pretty sure Kason broke my nose on Sunday. I was sitting on the couch holding him while he was standing on my legs. He grabbed the tv remote and hit me right in the nose with it....HARD! Since then my nose has been hurting like hell and I have a huge bump on the right side of it. If it's not better in a couple days I will be going to the doctor to have it checked out.
  3. Kason is cutting 2 teeth right now. Early last week his top right tooth pocked through and then 2 days later the top left came in. I'm pretty sure he'll be getting the two on the bottom any day now!
  4. Other BIG news about Kason....he took his first steps on Saturday!!! He did it first for Justin and then I got him to do it again. Since then he's taken a couple steps here and a couple steps there, but he's not very confident. He could do it if he wanted to, he just really doesn't realize it.
  5. I was really sick last week. I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday and was diagnosed with a sinus infection and a severe ear infection. In fact, my ear was so infected that my ear drum was bulging and the doctor told me that it would likely rupture. It didn't, but it still isn't totally healed. I am so happy to be feeling better!
  6. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday....Happy birthday, Dad!
  7. Speaking of birthday's, today is my friend Kim's birthday. Kim has been a good friend of mine since I was about 11 or 12 years old. In fact, she introduced me to Justin and we all know how that turned out!
  8. Since before I became a blogger myself, I have followed many blogs of people I know and don't know. It wasn't until recently that I came across a blog for Layla Grace. Layla was a healthy 16 month old until last year when her parents found out she had cancer. After many surgeries, a bone marrow transplant, plus chemo and radiation, she was cancer free for a while. In January they found out that the cancer came back and was really, really bad. Layla lost her journey to cancer early this morning. It's really amazing how much I am effected by a child that I have never met. I honestly believe that it's because I am a mother and I will ALWAYS mourn the loss of a child. I feel broken hearted knowing that her parents and her sisters are dealing with her death. Life is just unfair sometimes, but I am thankful that Layla is no longer in pain.
  9. March has been a busy, busy month for me. We have several birthday's, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and a wedding to attend. Who knew?
  10. Please, please, please let this be the beginning of spring. The weather has been so incredibly nice and I actually broke out the flip flops! I could do without the rain, but I'll take it over the snow and cold weather any day!!

No comments: