Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. I am insanely jealous of my In-laws who are on vacation in Mexico right now! I wish I was sitting on the beach sipping on yummy frozen drinks!
  2. Because Sherri is on vacation, we had to find someone to watch the kids this week (Monday-Wednesday). My mom took off work on Monday and Tuesday and Justin is taking off tomorrow. Since my mom lives in Ashland, it worked out better for the kids to spend the night with her. I dropped them off around 3 on Sunday and they are coming home tonight after I get off work. I miss those little boogers!!
  3. The house was really strange without the kids for 2 days. Justin and I just sat and looked at each other and said "this is weird"! We were able to watch a movie at 5pm on Sunday and just sit on the couch the rest of the evening. It was definitely a change from the normal!
  4. My little guy is almost 11 months old now. I can't believe it. We are having his birthday party on April 25th, so put it on your calendar! I can't believe I am already planning his first birthday party!
  5. Even though Kason took his first steps a few weeks ago, he still isn't walking. He'll take a few steps here and there, but then he'll sit and start crawling! He knows that he can do that much faster. What can I say? He's a smart little guy!
  6. Spring break next week. I wish I got a spring break :(
  7. I can't believe how quickly our summer is filling up already! Justin is extremely busy with football and he only has a few open weekends all summer. We've already booked them up with a float trip and hopefully a trip to visit our friends, Derek and Lauryn, at their lake house in Arkansas.
  8. My chiropractic care is going pretty well. I was extremely sore for the first week, and still have my moments, but I haven't had a headache for over a week now. That's big considering I was having headaches almost every single day.
  9. I finally bought Kenley a new quilt for her bed since out cat threw up on the last one and ruined it. It's really pretty and looks so much better in her room than the first one did. I'll post a picture of it soon!
  10. Saturday night our friends, Casey and Lance, are getting married. I'm excited to go to the wedding and hang out with old friends that I never see. Congratulations, Casey!

No comments: