Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. It's my birthday month!! It's my birthday month!!
  2. I'm sick. I've been fighting this thing for a couple days now and it's not any fun. My head is pounding, my throat hurts, my nose is running like a water faucet, and I can't breathe. I guess I expected this. My kids have been sick all winter and I've been lucky enough to not catch it. It was my turn!
  3. Anyone watch The Bachelor last night. I used to like Jake, but after watching the whole season....he's kind of a tool and I think he and Vienna deserve each other!
  4. I'm on the search for new bedding for Kenley's room. The cat threw up on her bedding and the stains will not come out. Her room is pink and brown...anyone want to help me find something new??
  5. It's supposed to be up over 50 degrees this weekend. I see open windows and playing outside in our future! I can't wait!!
  6. Now that the Olympics are over we are getting our shows back. The Biggest Loser starts again tonight!! YAY!
  7. Speaking of TV, we just got a DVR on Friday. I've been wanting one forever and DirecTV finally gave me a free one after I called to tell them I was cancelling my service! Hey, whatever works, right? We are loving being able to record shows and being able to pause live tv. It's wonderful!
  8. Sherri just called to tell me that Kason has a fever. Great...I hope it's just a fever related to teething.
  9. Finally got our taxes done over the weekend. We are getting back more this year than we ever have before. Too bad we don't get to do anything fun with it. It's all going into the daycare/preschool fund.
  10. I almost forgot. We went to the Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum concert on Thursday night. It was a GREAT show and we had a really good time. I have a few good pictures that I'll try to post soon. If you ever get a chance to see Tim, GO. He really knows how to rock it!!

1 comment:

RedHead said...

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/pink-daisy-garden-quilted-bedding/?pkey=rromgirdsy

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romgir/romgirwod/?cm_type=lnav

http://www.pbteen.com/products/dot-to-dot-duvet-cover-and-pillowcase/?pkey=cgirls-bedding-all

I CANNOT wait until I get to decorate my little kids' rooms!!!! Hope I get to see you guys this weekend! I'll be at Allysons on Saturday around 11 until about 6pm. We're going to watch the MU KU game but maybe you all could come by???!!! Take care and I hope you start feeling better!