It all started when I was pregnant with Kason. I had horrible low back pain and even worse Sciatica. Once I gave birth, I hadn't noticed either bothering me to badly until I started running/walking back in January. My back was hurting on almost a daily basis...so badly that it was keeping me up at night sometimes. I was also having a hard time running because my left leg would hurt so badly and it would ache for hours after I finished. On top of this I was having almost daily headaches that may or may not have been related. Many people told me that I should see if a chiropractor could help with these issues. I put it off for a long time, but finally decided to take their advice.
I made an appointment with Dr. Aaron Boehmer earlier this week and I am so happy I did! After having an exam and x-rays, I learned that I have a twist in the middle of my back and one of my hips are 7mm higher than the other one. This is why I have been having the back and leg pain. I've been in a couple times to have adjustments and although I am VERY sore right now, I know I am going to be feeling so much better in the next few weeks. I was nervous at first, but it was a great choice for me. I lay in a traction therapy table for 3 minutes and then to the room for adjustments. I haven't had a headache in 3 days...coincidence?? He told me that I would be really sore for the first week, but it would get better. I'm happy to know that I have an answer for my pain and even happier to know that it will soon be a thing of the past!

No comments:
Post a Comment