Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. I am so happy for this beautiful weather this week. Today is 75 and sunny, tomorrow is 80 and sunny! It's about damn time Spring showed up!!
  2. This week is spring break which means that Justin gets to stay home with the kids while I get my butt up and drag myself to work everyday. It sucks!! I am hoping to take a day or two off later this week so we can hang out though.
  3. I am getting ready to have a massive garage sale. I'm getting rid of all the baby stuff and tons of clothes and toys. I haven't decided when it will be yet, but it will be soon! I'm going to start getting things ready now!
  4. It's almost mowing season! Justin has been preparing for mowing this week. It won't be long and he'll be busy, busy.
  5. We attended our friends, Casey & Lance's, wedding on Saturday night. It was really nice and we had a good time. I ran into a lot of people that I haven't seen for a very long time!
  6. Kenley is shooting a new Plaza Dental commercial on Thursday! She's so excited to do it. It only airs on Mediacom though and because we have DirecTv, we don't ever get to see it on the tv. That kind of stinks!
  7. So I heard yesterday that Ricky Martin came out of the closet. Are we supposed to be surprised by this news? I know that I am not.
  8. I can't believe that Easter is this Sunday! Crazy that it's almost April already!
  9. Justin outside power washing the deck last night so he can stain it tomorrow. Kenley played outside on her swing set by herself the whole time he was out there. It's really nice that she's at an age now that she can entertain herself! She finally learned how to pump her legs while swinging so she doesn't need anyone to push her anymore! She's not a baby anymore!
  10. I can't really think of anything else to say, so I'll end with this: Happy Easter!!

1 comment: