Visitors

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just call Kason Houdini!

Last night I took our dogs for a 3 mile walk/jog, so I was gone for about 45 minutes. At the time I left Justin was giving the kids a bath. The way we baths most of the time is Kenley will get in (I put her in before I left) and play for a while, then we'll stick Kason in with her for a couple minutes. We'll get him dressed while she's still in the bath (All the rooms are right next to each other, so we can see/hear her), and then go back to get her out. Last night Justin put Kason in the exersaucer with a baby einstein movie so he could get Kenley out.

I am just getting home from the walk and I'm in the garage taking the harnesses and leashes off the boys. I do one dog, let him in, close the door, and then do the other dog. Meanwhile Justin is rinsing Kenley's hair, but said that he heard Kason close the bathroom. He sees one of the dogs, so he thinks it's fine because I am in the house. He yells for me to make sure, but I am still in the garage at this point and don't hear him. He steps out to check on Kason because he heard him again and finds Kason 4 steps down on our stairs. He's crawling down the stairs on his belly, head first. My little houdini managed to escape his exersaucer and get down the stairs by himself. We do have a gate at the top of the stairs, but it was open because he was in the exersaucer. I have no clue how he managed to escape the exersaucer and it scares to to death to think that he could have easily fallen down our stairs. He's such a climber that I am scared to think of all the trouble he will get into once he's walking! What an ornery little man!

No comments: