Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday: 10 reasons I LOVE my husband!

  1. He works his butt of for our family! This time of year he is working 7 days a week and it's really hard on him, but he does it anyways so that we have extra money!
  2. He loved me even when I was in my fat stage, even when I was hugely pregnant and SOOO unattractive!I'm finally slimming down again (YAY!!!), but he loved me when I was fat too!
  3. He has GREAT taste in diamonds :)
  4. He knows how to make the me laugh! One example is: This evening he got my on the ground and tickled me crazy! He only stopped because Kason was about to cry because he thought Justin was hurting me.
  5. He loves me and the kids more than anything else in the world!! (We love him more than anything else in the world, too!)
  6. He's a great cook! I'd starve if it wasn't for him..lol!
  7. He knows me better than anyone else does. He knows EVERYTHING about me and still loves me!
  8. He's got a great body and he works really hard to keep it! Not everyone can say that their husband has a supermodel body, but I can and it's the truth!!!
  9. He is a great role model! This is for our kids and anyone else that he is in contact with. I have great pride in him for all that he has accomplished and all of the lives that he's impacted.
  10. He's the BEST daddy and husband that I could EVER wish for! I feel blessed every single day that he is my husband and the father of my children. I know that we'll always be taken care of and that we'll always be loved!

I love you, Justin! You really are a blessing to me and the kids and I know that I don't express that enough. We appreciate all that you do for us and know that you work very hard to support us! We couldn't have asked for a better husband or daddy!

No comments: