Visitors

Popular Posts

Friday, October 15, 2010

MU South Farm Showcase

I'm late in updating with these pictures! I heard about the MU South Farm Showcase the morning of the event. It sounded fun, so I invited Sherri (my mother in law) to go with us. Justin was working, so he wasn't around anyway!

We enjoyed the day by taking a few hayrides. Kason loved watching the tractors and Kenley enjoyed the day watching the horses!

Each child got to pick out a pumpkin to take home too! Kenley and Kason searched high and low for their perfect pumpkins.

Kenley found hers!
Kason still looking for his!

Kenley came to the rescue. She helped Kason pick the perfect pumpkin!
My handsome little guy!!

There was even a hay bale maze. Kason enjoyed it so much that he needed to take a break in the middle! He just sat down in there!

Kenley came to help him get out of there!

We also enjoyed riding in a wagon led by mules!

Self portrait of Kenley and I before we left! There was lots of fun to be had at this event! They had lots of games and activities, a pumpkin painting/decorating station, wine tasting (Not sure how I missed this part), a petting zoo and even had a Budwieser Clydesdale horse there! It was tons of fun! Thanks for going with us, Sherri! Hope you had as much fun as we did!


No comments: