Visitors

Popular Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bat Man Party and John Deere Tractors!

We went to Ethan's 4th birthday party yesterday and had a blast. To say the kids had fun would be a huge understatement! Ethan is the son of some friends of ours, Eric & Melissa, who Justin went to college with! We keep in touch and try to get together as much as possible, but it's not that much :(
We have always said that Ethan is Kenley's little boyfriend because they are so cute together. When I got the invitation in the mail, I made a comment to Justin that we had to go because 'Ethan is Kenley's little boyfriend". She heard this comment and has been saying that Ethan is her boyfriend now. So funny!!

So, Ethan has this cute little John Deere tractor that ALL of the kids loved. They rode it around the yard all day long. Kenley was no exception! She loved driving it around as well. She even got her brother to sit in the wagon and she drove him around too!



At one point, Kason held on to the wagon and chased it around the yard. I wish I had gotten a video of it because it was hilarious! He kept up with her and held on for a long time.


Kason even found himself a little girlfriend! This is Addison, she's Ethan's little sister! Isn't she a doll?

Kenley watching Ethan open presents. Ethan's grandma made all of the kids their very own batman capes. Kenley loved hers and is gladly showing it off in the picture above!

Kason is enjoying watching Ethan open gifts as well!

Kason rode on and pushed around this little John Deere train too. He loved it so much that we had a very hard time keeping him away from it!

He got his girlfriend in the back. It's a good thing he didn't know how to actually make this tractor go. That would have been interesting!!


1 comment:

RedHead said...

Ahh you're the greatest!! I love your cute little family!! And congrats to your sister- I have tears running down my face as we speak! Amazing! I don't know if I already told you but I'm headed to Columbia on November 13th to hang out with Allyson- Hope to see you!