- Where to start, where to start? I've been slacking lately. Actually, I've just been very busy! I feel as though I need 10 more hours on a day to do all that I need to do. I give MAJOR props to single moms because I have no clue how they do it. My husband is around (sometimes) and things are still crazy around here. I can't imagine doing it all alone with no help from a spouse.
- Happy belated 50th birthday to my father in law, Mike. We had a great time at your birthday party!
- Speaking of birthday's.....Justin and I are both about to turn 30. I remember the days when 30 seemed so old. Not that we are just months away, it's not feeling so old anymore! Surprisingly I am ok with turning 30 (for now) and I think Justin is too. It's just a number, right?
- My stepdad, Dale, is having a knee replacement surgery on tomorrow. I'm praying that all goes well and he has a fast and easy recovery. Thinking about you, Pops!
- Saturday is MU homecoming and it's been announced that 'College Game Day' is going to be here. What sucks about the whole thing is that it's supposed to rain the entire day. I really wanted to go to the game and the parade but this girl will NOT go sit out in the rain for a parade or a football game! I'll be staying in and enjoying my nice warm and dry house!
- We had family pictures taken on Saturday afternoon. I hope they turned out ok because Kenley was being a pill when we first started and Kason started to melt down towards the end. I know we got 'some' good shots, but I hope we were able to get some GREAT shots! I guess we will see soon enough!
- I am in need of a vacation badly! This 'football widow' thing is starting to take a toll on me! Although I love football season and I love that my husband loves it so much, I am ready to have him back :)
- Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner? I know I say it all the time, but where does the time go? It seems to pass faster and faster every single year. It's sad.
- Congratulations to our friends, Angie and Kyle, on the birth of their second son, Colton. He's a cutie pie just like his older brother, Chase!!
- Kenley's birthday party is booked. Now I just need to get the custom invites printed. We're having the party at Flipz this year and Kenley couldn't be more excited! I, on the other hand, cannot believe my 'baby' is turning 5. I feel like I will blink and she'll be getting married.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
10 on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment