Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10 on Tuesday!

  1. Yay!! Halloween is just around the corner! Kenley is counting down the days every single morning. She's so excited!
  2. Kenley went to school today because they were going on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. She has been talking about it for weeks! She'll get to pick her own pumpkin and they have some animals, a maze and all the kids will have a picnic lunch. Then on Friday they are having their Halloween party at school. She's excited to show all of her friends her Jessie costume!
  3. I'm excited for Halloween too!
  4. Kason is going to be 18 months old on Friday. I can't believe it. He is growing so fast and changing so much. He's now got tons of 2 and 3 word sentences and he's really got a personality too! He can throw a fit like no other....ok, so maybe he learned that trick from his sister! LOL!
  5. This is likely the last week for football. It's bittersweet. We promised Kenley that we would take her to IHOP for breakfast on weekend after football is over. She's never been and wanted to go for a long time now. I guess we'll be going sometime in the next couple weeks!
  6. I ordered Kenley's birthday invites today. A friend of mine made them and they turned out so cute! I can't wait to show her because she is going to love them!
  7. I got back a 'sneak peek' of our family pictures on Friday. The ones that she showed us were great!! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
  8. Did you know that there are Christmas decorations out already? Seems like it gets earlier and earlier every single year! Halloween hasn't even passed yet!
  9. My stepdad, Dale, had a total knee replacement last Wednesday and is doing well. He's got a nice little (big!!) incision that will leave a scar for sure. He seems to be doing well though, so I guess it's been a success!
  10. Less than 2 months until Christmas now. Wow! 2010 will be over before we know it!

No comments: