Lucky Powerball numbers??? I think not.....
1: Very sick baby boy
2: Trips to the doctor
3: Days he spent throwing up
4: Times I've been thrown up on
5: Different medicines/things bought to help him feel better
6: Diaper blow outs
7: Total days since this started
30: Dollars spent for the doctor to tell me it's a virus
Luckily, Kason is on the mend now. He's had this sinus thing since last Thursday and on Monday night he started throwing up. He threw up several times on me and even once on my mother-in-law, Sherri. The doctor said on the second trip that he has a lactose intolerance due to his intestines not producing the enzyme that helps digest the lactose. This is caused by all of the diarrhea and is only temporary. She gave me a few cans of lactose free formula (Similac Sensitive) to try until he gets better. It's been helping, thankfully, and he hasn't thrown up since Wednesday afternoon. He's finally on the mend!!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Baby! I hope he's better soon!
Post a Comment