Visitors

Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The flower girl!!!


Kenley was the flower girl in our best friend's wedding on September 6th. She was so excited to be in the wedding and talked about it for weeks! She ended up doing a pretty good job, but didn't throw any flowers! She walked down the isle and cried as soon as she saw my mom (sitting in the back row with Kason). She started to hold her breath and pretty much held it the whole way down. She got to the end and saw Grandpa (Justin's dad) and started bawling! Mike picked her up and took her to the back of isle. She was all good after that! It was a long day for her, so I'm not surprised.

The wedding was beautiful and the bride was absolutely stunning! The weather was perfect too. Everyone had a great time...I had a little too great of a time :) I was feeling it the next day, ALL of the next day! I've posted a few pictures of the day here and will post the link to the professional pictures once they are up. Congratulations Jason and Allyson! We couldn't be happier for you guys and wish you a life full of happiness!!


The beautiful bride waiting to walk down the isle!


The tired girl!


Tyler and Kenley ~ Ring Bearer and Flower girl! What a cute couple!!


Hanging out waiting for the big moment!

No comments: