Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday: Kason Edition


Since today is Kason's 5 month birthday, I'll be dedicating this 10 on Tuesday to 10 things about Kason. Happy 5 month birthday, Little Man. Where did the last 5 months go?


1. Kason just started on solids and he doesn't know what to think about them! You can see the confusion in his eyes tonight (pictured above) about what was going on. He spit out more than he ate, but it will take him a little while to get used to it. He had sweet peas after the cereal and wasn't too sure about them either!

2. He has an outie belly button right now. It may become an innie, but only time will tell!

3. He loves to hear his sister's voice. She talks from anywhere in the room and he just starts smiling from ear to ear! It's adorable!!

4. Kason has recently found his voice. He screeches and babbles all the time now. I mean all.the.time! I kept thinking that he would be a late talker since Kenley talks so much he'd never be able to get a word in edgewise, but I think I'm wrong. My house won't be quiet again for at least 18 years!

5. He has also found his feet. He's always grabbing them with his hands, but hasn't quite got them into his mouth yet. I know that's coming. I'm just surprised he hasn't found his penis yet!

6. He pees EVERY single time you put him in the bathtub. (I know you were dying to hear that)

7. The only binkie (pacifier) he will take is the one from the hospital. I've tried several others and he just spits them right out. I had a back up that my sister gave me, but I somehow lost it. I need another one if you know anyone who has one they aren't using!

8. Kason started sleeping through the night (10-6) at 8 weeks old and now sleeps 7:30-6 every night. I'm lucky that I have great sleepers....Kenley was the same way!

9. I'm pretty sure he's going to have a tooth, or two, popping in any day now. He's been chewing the crap out of everything he can get his hands on and he's drooling buckets!

10. He LOVES to snuggle! He loves to smash his head up against my neck or chest and would stay there forever if I'd let him. Trust me...I want him to stay there forever! He also smashes his head up against the side of his crib when he sleeps.

No comments: