We went to Madison's 7th birthday party on Sunday. It was at the Washington Park Ice Skating Arena. Kenley was SO excited about learning to ice skate....I was a little nervous since it had been a long time since I'd been. She loved it though and I did pretty good myself! I didn't fall at all, much to my surprise, and Kenley only fell once!
They had these great 'walker' things that people could use to help them get used to the ice. Basically you just push it around on the ice and it helps you keep your balance and not fall. A lot of the kids there were using them, and even some adults. Kenley soon figured out that all she had to do was hang her arms/chest over the front bar and then I would skate her around. That's what we did....you can see it in the next 2 pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment