Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I don't even know where to start....there has been so much going on the last couple weeks!

2. Kason is finally better!! It was a LONG week, but he is finally better. Even after I posted that he was getting better....he still threw up a couple times after that! It was so hard to see my baby throwing up and feeling so horrible!

3. Kenley is sick now...go figure! One would think that she would have gotten the same thing Kason had, but nope....she has croup. I took her to the doctor this afternoon (I'm really sick of seeing them) and she was put on a steroid to open her airway. Apparently croup can be very scary because it can cause the airway to close and they can't breath. She told me that I should take her to the ER immediately if I notice that she has any trouble breathing at all.

4. I got all moved into my office and I love it!! Everything is so new and clean! I still have a couple of boxes to unpack and then some re-organizing of my file cabinets, but for the most part it's already home!

5. I couldn't say anything about it before now because she reads my blog, but we threw a surprise 50th birthday party for Justin's mom last Saturday!! It was a huge hut and amazingly she was surprised! We had a great turn out and we all had a wonderful time. Pictures to come soon.

6. Speaking of the party...do you know how hard it was to not tell Kenley about it? This is the girl who asks "what are we going to do tomorrow?' every single day. I always give her things to look forward to and to count the naps before they happen. Right now she is counting down the days until our friend Maddie's birthday party where she'll go ice skating for the first time.

7. Kason has found his feet. He's holding on to them all the time now. I'm just waiting for them to go into his mouth, but he hasn't figured that out just yet.

8. He also started some solid recently. The first time was the first day that he threw up. I fed him rice cereal at dinner time and then he ended up throwing up all over me a couple hours later when I sat down to feed him his bedtime bottle. I thought the two might have been related, but they weren't...he was just a sick boy! He had his first taste of green beans 2 days ago. He didn't really know what to think of them!

9. Kenley started dance lessons 2 weeks ago and LOVES it! She goes every Saturday for 45 minutes. They start off with ballet every week for the first 30 minutes and then alternate between tap and tumble for the last 15 minutes. She's really good at it all and you can tell it's her 'thing'. She absolutely loves dressing up as a ballerina and she does everything really well! Even the teacher commented on how good she was for being the youngest in her class (4 year old class) and never having dance before. I knew she'd be great though because she dances around the house all.the.time!

10. Happy birthday to Maddie, who is turning 7 Thursday and happy birthday to Sherri, who is turning 50 on Sunday! Love you guys!!

No comments: