1. It's only Tuesday?
2. We had such a nice weekend that it was really hard to come back to work yesterday. Oh well.
3. Kason has been consistently sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now. It's great that he'll go sleep about 9:30 or 10 and doesn't wake up until around 6. I'll take it!!
4. Kason will be 10 weeks old tomorrow. How is that possible???
5. Kenley and Kason spent the night with Grandma Linda on Sunday night. Grandma has the week off and wanted to spend a little time with the kids. Justin and I went to Jason and Allyson's house for dinner and then went to Sonic to get ice cream. It was really nice!
6. We had a really nice visit with my friend, Kim, and her boyfriend, Jason a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen Kim in several months and this was my first time meeting Jason. Justin and I both loved him and as always, it was great to catch up with Kim!
7. We also just found out that our friends Travis and Robbin are expecting their second child in January. We are SO excited for them!!
8. I just mailed out Kason's birth announcements yesterday. They turned out SO great. I love them so much!
9. We are still looking forward to our float trip in 2 weeks. Only thing is that I am NOT looking forward to getting into a swimsuit.
10. I ordered a new workout program called the 10 Minute Trainer last week. I'm excited for it to get here so that I can get my butt in shape. The videos are only 10 minutes each, so I know I can come up with some time to work out. I'll even do more than 1 video a day. I only have 2 months until Jason and Allyson's wedding and I want to look great!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment