Visitors

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. As you can see, we had a wonderful float trip!

2. On Friday night, we went to the couples shower for our best friends Jason and Allyson. We had the best time!! Most of our friends were there and we all just hung out and chatted. It was fun playing the "how well do you know Jason and Allyson" game and watching them open their gifts!

3. I'm not feeling well today. I woke up with a stomach ache and it's just gotten worse throughout the day. I have a headache and hot flashes/chills, on top of the upset tummy. No clue what's wrong with me. I hope it goes away soon.

4. I hate the rain and once again....it's a rainy day!

5. This Saturday we are going to a friends 30th birthday party. This is a kid less party, so they kids will be staying for the first time with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Sherri. I should say that this is NOT Kenley's first overnight trip, but it will be Kason's. I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday!

6. Work has been crazy busy since I went back. This is coming up on one of my busiest times of the year. I love it that the days go by so quickly when I'm super busy!

7. Is it Friday yet?

8. My little love bug, AKA: Kason, is getting so big. I'm really starting to see it in his fat little cheeks and double chin!

9. Can you believe that 2009 is more than half way over??? Where does the time go? I feel like I say that all the time, but I really mean it!

10. My friend, Micah, has chosen a name for her baby girl. Ayla Jane. I think it's adorable and can't wait to meet little miss Ayla! I'm also looking forward to seeing Micah at her baby shower on August 1st!

No comments: