Visitors

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. RIP Zoe...my sister's dog, Zoe, was hit and killed by a car on Saturday. She was a great dog and just happened to be the momma to one of my boys! I know it's really hard to lose an animal tragically....we will miss her!

2. It's raining cats and dogs outside right now. I hate the rain.

3. We enjoyed visiting with our friends, Eric & Melissa, and their kids, Ethan & Addison, on Sunday. We haven't been them for a couple of months. Ethan and Addison are as cute as can be!

4.We also enjoyed hanging out with Chris and Richelle this weekend. We saw them on Friday night and on Sunday! That's more in one weekend than we've seen them in the last couple of months!

5. Float trip this weekend!!!!!

6. Kenley's head is healing nicely, in case you wondered! The glue did the job and the wound is healing up great!

7. Yesterday was Kenley's first day back to school since July 1st. I thought she was going to be really excited to go, but nope....not so much. There were tears and a big pouty lip. She didn't want me to leave. Finally I got out of the door as she waved goodbye with big crocodile tears in her eyes. :(

8. Kason got up at 5:30 this morning. I fed him a bottle and enjoyed snuggling him before I got ready for work. I hate that I have to leave Kason and Kenley everyday. I SO wish I could win the lottery and stay home!

9. Started a new workout program yesterday. Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. Who knew that a 10 minute workout could be so tough? I'm pretty sore today, but that's ok. Sore is good!

10. Kason is getting so big! He's really coming into his personality now too! It's so much fun watching him grow and discover things. If I won the lottery, I'd have an entire house full of kids! I love being a mommy!!

No comments: