1. My baby boy is going to be 3 months old tomorrow. How on earth is that possible?
2. Kenley is on a trip to a dairy farm today with her preschool. She was so excited to go and said that she was going to milk a cow.....we'll see if she actually does!
3. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Dinner at HuHot for Dale's birthday on Friday night and then I have a baby shower for my friend Micah on Saturday.
4. Speaking of Micah...I love the name she chose for her baby girl.....Lyla Jane!
5. Last Thursday Kenley was in the 'baby' contest at the Boone County Fair. She got 4th place. This was a bit of a disappointment considering she got first last year, but oh well, it's just for fun anyway.
6. I was sick last week. I wasn't feeling well for a couple of days. I was feeling very nauseous and had a horrible stomach ache. I left work early on Wednesday and went home to sleep. That helped. Then Justin came down with the same thing .
7. We had a great weekend. We went to our friends, Melissa, 30th birthday party on Saturday night. We had a great time!
8. Work has been crazy busy and it's only going to get worse. I have 2 really busy times of the year....right before each semester starts. About 1 month before each semester I am running around like a mad woman!
9. I am going to be moving to my new office in September. When I started this job my whole area has just moved to a temporary office space with cubicles while the offices were being renovated. It's been almost 2 years and they are almost done. I'm going to have my very own, NEW office very soon. I'm so excited.
10. Kenley has her 2nd dentist appointment on Friday. I hope she's as good this time as she was the first time!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment